5. Description or location of the proposed bargaining unit that the applicant trade union considers appropriate for collective bargaining and for which certification is sought: The applicant should describe the proposed bargaining unit as: “all employees (working in either a province, city, street address, department, etc.) excluding... (list the classifications excluded).”
6. Approximate number of employees in the proposed bargaining unit:
7. Give the full name and address of any trade union known to the applicant that is the certified bargaining agent for part or all of the employees affected by this application, or of any trade union known to the applicant that has been or is a party to a collective agreement covering part or all of these employees:
8. Give the terms (including commencement, renewal and termination dates) of any existing or recently expired collective agreement that covers or has covered part or all of the employees affected by this application. Please provide a copy of the relevant sections of the collective agreement if available:
9. Provide any additional information that the applicant thinks will be of assistance to the Board:
10. Submit the following:
Note that the application is considered filed with the Board on the date the completed Application for Certification form, the membership evidence relating to the application (i.e. the original applications for union membership and the proof of payment of the $5 membership fee), the confidential statement required under section 34 of the Regulations and the completed Certificate of Accuracy are received. It is important to note that the failure to submit the required documentation with the application at the time of filing may result in the summary dismissal of the application by the Board.